Loof.JB.Zoukout
Still riding the roller-coaster. Ups and downs....
First of all, Wing brought me to Loof. His company did some stuff for them and we were invited to the opening night. This place is located near bras besar and was on the roof top. Pretty neat. Ambience was cool. Complimentary Moet & Chandon. Impressed. Only upsetting part were the waiters. They did not really have a decent looking uniform and looked messy. One even had menus stucked in the back of his jeans....ewww...But it's a nice place to chill. When it doesn't rain. Hee.
Secondly, we went to JB with Gei and Kal on Saturday. Pretty last min. Waited at the JB customs for nearly an hour. They should really try to improve on the place. It's really run-down and all the air-conditioning is not working. No proper queues. Argh! Anyway, we all went to get our nails done. I had my nails coloured with cherry prints...heehee..The guys also had nail spa. Ha! Of course we also went to buy some games and shows. We had drinks at Mcdonald's. I was confused 4 times. First, I asked for orange crush. They didn't have stock. Ok. Then I asked for milkshake. No stock either. Fine. Large Coke. Came in small. Paid the price on the board.( Which was RM1.95, I gave her RM2.) She said was RM2.05. Huh? Whatever. Went over to another shopping centre. Had cheap japanese food there. Not too bad. The guys had fun with the meat. Not too bad this time. Wanted to leave early cos we had to go zoukout. Left Jb at ard 8plus. Got home at 10. Left home again at 11.
Thirdly, Zoukout at Sentosa. Was pretty tired but had to go see my beloved, Concave Scream. Got on the last bus 65 for the day and it took us all the way to harbour front. With a twist of luck, we managed to board a shuttle bus waiting at the bay and took us straight into Sentosa. It was a rather unique experience as I for one, has never been to a single Zoukout. Got there, people everywhere. Happening! Nick Warren on the stage. Pyrotechnics in the air. Away from civilisation. Little did I expect to be walking with bitches and pricks. Some were there for pretty obvious reasons. Chilling, drinking and playing in the sand. There were those there for the honeys and bunnys. My god! Loads of SPGs, gay and lame, rowdy people. I was not really affected by them but it also brought a whole new perspective. Usually I only club indoors. But outdoors....hmm...Fortunately the weather was pretty good. The upset of the night was, Concave Scream actually played the earlier gig! We missed it. Sigh...Oh well, We hanged a while. Was a little romantic. Beach, stars. It wasn't too bad. Can come again. But cannot be too tired.
Headed home. Sleep through Sunday. Lazy. Another week ahead. I just hope it goes well. That's all I'm asking. Maybe another trip to JB again...hahaha
1 Comments:
Hello, just thought of letting you good folks know about Concave Scream's latest album, 'Horizons', thru the good 'ol DIY way:) Please visit our site at www.concavescream.com for more info (although it's still underconstruction..haha)
Post a Comment
<< Home