Monday, November 07, 2005

Nice weekend, Lousy show-Cello

Met up with MWTBDLTR for dinner on saturday. Yeah, hung out, enjoyed, dinner at waraku. Saw some disgusting gays and fat bitches...gross...

What is the world coming to? Are man and woman less desirable these days? Why are the same sex hitting on the same sex? Frankly I think we are not colourful enough. Lots of girls in Singapore just dun make a point to dress up. Wearing flip-flops and tanks to Orchard. Yeah...wear what you like. You are what you are. But the point is to dress appropriately. Giodarno everywhere...So original. My goodness...

You will never catch me dead dawning in some cheap slippers n market clothes in town. Of cos I dun mean to sound materialistic here but clothes really do make the person. First impressions really counts...

Tribute:
I love my buddies. They are to die-for. I can't imagine if we no longer remember each other...More like soulmates. Heehee...though we dun see each other every week, so long we are safe and sound, I am contented. Cheers, Buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home