Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Er...I think I'll have a better life...thanks

SO many things happened over this period of time. Words can no longer express what i feel and I think I shan't waste any time on it. It's time to move on. I'm one feet outta the pit. I really hope all goes well. I really have to thank my knight. In my darkness hour, he was human enough to see it through for me. (I'm sick, worrying in a corner. Weak) Kudos to you.

As we grow older, the many battles we faced in life can get really extraordinary. When we were young, our folks and guardians will fight our vicious battles at school and at home. They were the security blanket for us to run under in times of need. When I grew up, stupid pride steps in. In our rich oriental society, we are not used to being kicked out of the house at the age of 16. Instead, we remain a prominent figure of the household, whether we are married or not. As much as I think I've became more independant, it is the many ordeals you faced in life slapping you back down to earth, telling you that you are not ready.

I thought I was ready. I thought I was strong. I sinked back into my kind-hearted nature as I was brought up this way. I can feel the utmost sympathy to the ruthless butcher that killed many lives. I am unable to fight my own battles alone. I need, somehow to find the courage and move on. It's time to step out of my comfort zone.

Sometimes you watch a TV-drama and wonder, will such storylines ever happen to you? Yes. Nothing is impossible. That's how the script-writers are inspired in the first place.

I admired my parents. I hold them in the highest respect. They can do stuff that I think I can't. They are ever-so patient to their kids and no matter what happens always stand by their sides. The power of love. Love can make you do many things. I felt it. I know it's true.

From the bottom of it all, I really hope that things will turn out to be the better and I really do not want things to get any worse.

I can only hope and pray for now....I know good things will come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home