Why do we have a brain?
To think of course!
My goodness...I can't remember the last person I know who can't read a simple chart. Either the person is too young or illiterate. But I have a classic example. She just refuses to use her brain. Simple english grammer. Simple internet searches. She's on the constant prowl on taking the easy way out. I really am speechless sometimes.
Then again, there is really no such thing as a free lunch. So after a simple fishball noodle to a delicious dim sum lunch, we are her slaves yet again. Shameless you may think, but we simply refused to play along with her desperate cravings. Then came the price. Me and nara dun really think we are that petty but sometimes she really takes the cake.
That day, momo shit. She simply pass me a wet tissue. I said, "Er, what am I supposed to do with it?" "Clean momo la." I refuse to budge, showing my most 'confused' look. In the end, she cleaned momo herself. I was like, I'm not your freaking maid. Also good that momo ran to her. I was quite appalled. Many times both of us have made it really clear that we won't never have anything to do with cleaning momo's waste. HELLO??
So, at times like this I just play the dummy. CRAZY!
So onto another day of slavery. The more she tries to make us feel indebted to her, the more turn-off, pissed, not impressed, we are with her. For she is the most "KIND-HEARTED" person we know. Least for today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home