Thursday, October 06, 2005

Practising tolerance

One must be patient.

There are just things in this world that I cannot comprehend. I feel irritated with things that don't conform to the principles. But these days, I am trying really hard to view things in a bigger perspective. I am trying my best not to be condemn a racist. It's easy to judge people. But sometimes i wonder what gives me the right to do so? We are not made to judge. It's all in the mind.

Everytime I judge someone, I will always counter that thought with a remorseful one. That's how I am learning. Wing told me to fuck it. I will try. Of course we are entitled to our own thoughts. For a start, maybe I'll try not to be too poison.

Patience will be a new friend. I seek the inner peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home