Tuesday, October 18, 2005

No Free Lunch...

There is no free lunch in this world today.

I am totally convinced, unless the lunch is provided by a loved one. Nara and me really stepped into a pirate's ship this time. So near the edge of the dashboard. The only pirate poking us is our boss.

As mentioned previously, we had free food from our boss. This week, we are paying her back manually. So degrading on my part. This morning I was so pissed that I really sweared!!! I have not been so angry for a while. I nearly threw a fit. But I maintain my composure. I told myself no matter how pissed I was, it won't help so no point. After a while I seem to have forgotten what a bitch she was and was back to my normal mood.

She has the tentancy to forget what she says. Yesterday she told nara that she will help her flow in the text. This morning, she told nara she needed the 2 sections by today. Yesterday she told me to prepare as I had to complete the first mock-up by thurs. She will also go through the text and pass them to me. Today, I had to go through all the text and do the layout and the stupid mock-up tomolo. What a loser!!!

Sad as the day is, I look amongst the wrenched mist for a glimpse of hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home