Milk+curry?
What do u get when u have to mix milk with curry?
A Big bad diarrhoea.
Well that's what happened this morning. A client called as early as it can get to inform my boss that they liked my proposal. While I was listening to their conversation, I saw a glimpse of hope that maybe this project won't be that bad. I thought too highly of them. I then heard that they also liked nara's proposal's bookmarks. So in the end, they would like to merge both designs together. I'm not saying that nara's design is not nice but both our proposals are really different. It's going to be messy. Was so not impressed when boss put down the phone and expressed her "dismay" abt the client's request.
Oh please dun act in front of us. You must be so relieved that this project is going to pull through and u can pay the bills. On the lighter side, with this job, hopefully she won't mentally abuse us and let us have a good year.
It's true. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Yesterday she treated us lunch and ice-cream. Nara said it was to good to be true. I'm sure she has something bad up her sleeves. We can read her like a book sometimes. So predictable. So just eat la. Enjoy our much desired freedom while it lasts.
Please have mercy on our souls.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home