i confess...
Today, I finally succumbed to one of my secret desires.
Yes, as of today, I have rebonded my hair. No more curly wurly, morning cow licks. No more disturbing I-dunno-what-to-do-with-my-hair days. As much as I hate sounding like a fashion victim, I really wanted to know what it felt like having fuss-free hair for a while. So, on to my long-awaited journey to have long smooth hair. (Hopefully I dun get sick of it that soon..hee)
Of course that was the part that I was worried that my hair would look really flat. But turns out that it doesn't look that bad at all. (At least my brother liked it.) Only 3 days of restriction and I'm home-free.
Oh well, it will be a while before I reach my desired hair-length. So in the meantime, I'll chill...and look forward to my HK trip. Woohoo!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home