Beyond this and that....
Last saturday, I went to the Beyond farewell concert. It was spectacular! Totally enjoyed it! Unfortunately for my no-cantonese-knowledge friends, they couldn't really understand what they were saying half the time. Was quite irritated that night for some particular reason.
Later that night, Nini suggested going for seesha. Ok, something new to try, why not. The place was in the heart of arab street. Not too bad. It was air-conditioned. I kinda enjoyed the ambience. Tried smoking the water-pipe. So happy to be the first one trying. Couldn't really tolerate the thought of sharing the pipe with others, esp. smokers. Just Gross as my thoughts can be very graphic. Nini treated us that night. Was thankful. I promised to get her a better present from HK. Heehee...
Well, definitely a place we can go with my gang the next time round. That is of course if everyone agrees.
The following is an alternate ending to this entry.
"You do it to yourself."
Am I not entitled to my own feelings and thoughts? Why try to act that you are cool when u are not? And shessh-ing me. Come on!! Please dun act as if you are so "COOL" when all u ever did to feel cool was to imitate me. Liking what I like. Doing what I do. PLEASE...GET a LIFE! A DECENT ONE while you are at it. As forgiving as I am, there is a limit to my tolerance. If you really enjoy ya life, stop this bitching and complaining. I'm so over all this shit. If you are old, so be it. No point bitching if you have no intentions to change anything. What gives you the right to pick on what people wear when you have no taste yaself? So many times, to not sink to your level, we just keep quiet. Dun push it. Make your own stupid decisions and dun keep expecting us to make them for you. Worst of all, you dun listen, you self-denial prick!
Ok...An urge to release all tension has been made. I feel better already. Last week has past.
Live and Let go...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home