Sunday, September 04, 2005

Penguins are cute...

Just caught the movie, March of the Penguins. Nice, heart-warming show. Met up with wing's old friends. Although I can't really relate to them, it was still interesting. Probably am not really close to them to begin with.

There is this place we went for dinner. It is located at golden mile towers. I really loathe going to that place as it is often filled with foreign workers and kinda sleazy people around. And the smell....woah. (I remember going to that place once with ah nia after school. We read in this local magazine saying that there was a neat street wear collection in that vicinity. Without even getting the address correctly, we just headed there only to our huge dismay.) Anyway, wing said he has been there a few times with his buddies so I assume it can't be that bad.

When we got there, the building was rather deserted on the outside. Went in, find friends. Sat down. Looked around and we were like in this 70's looking restaurant. The kind I would see my parents dating when they were younger. The place served steamboat and chicken rice. They are have ala carte but we didn't order much. Not knowing what is nice there, I just went with the flow. Food arrived. Wasn't really satisfied. Something was missing. I mean they certainly have variety but the taste is not good enough. The food wasn't cheap too. I told wing that I would not want to visit this place again.

End of the day: I wished I could hug a baby penguin. But that would mean that I have to go to the antartica. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home