The mystery of...fridays
Every once a week, there will be this happy day. Not tuesday, but the day just before the weekend. Yes, Friday.
This morning, on my way to work on bus 855, I sat beside this old malay lady. Beside me, there was some standing space. I noticed there was a trolley luggage. As the bus made a turn at a junction, the bag toppled over. Just then I realised that the bag belonged to the old malay lady. As I was nearest to it, I picked it up and left it standing as before. Along the way, I looked at the bag. I realised that there was something wrapped in newspaper tied to the front of the bag. It certainly looked like a saw! Hmmm....so weird...What if she was some kinda psychopath?? Oh man...and I left my prints on that bag when i helped her picked the bag up. SHIT!!!! WHAT IF???!!!!
*Paranoid.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home