insomniac
As mentioned above, I did not sleep well at all again. Last night was bad. As I close my eyes, I started thinking. When I finally fell asleep, I wake again as if I didn't sleep at all. Each time I wake, I would look at my curtains. As they are dark blue, light from the outside dun really get in. So, when it's morning, I can see a light on my curtains, which is also the time to get up. The most irritating thing is I get really tired only when I see the light. I look at my clock. Another 5 mins before my alarm will ring. The routine has been going on for nearly 2 weeks now. I am really drained.
Why can't I sleep? I really need it. Met my old friends yesterday. Abby said I lost weight. Huh? I think more like haggard. If I didn't put on make up, I would look like a zombie...days like this, i think the zombie looks better. Looked into the mirror. My god, Panda eyes...scary
*Yawn....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home