Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Indulging in Self-Denial...

There are times when we seek comfort in self-denial. I thought i know people. When I see them, I would roughly know how or why they are like that. Perharps I know too much. This makes me confused at times. When sadness enter my system, I know the problem and the solution. Somehow, I just refuse to solve the problem. Am I blinded? These mixed feelings really messed me up. Is this denial? Why am I feeling so pathetic?

Sometimes I shut myself up. Perharps its pride that refuses to let others in. i have this enormous burden on my shoulder. It may not be a serious problem. I'm quite sick of this life I'm leading. It's like this black hole sucking me deeper n deeper. Irony. I know I shouldn't be going through all this self-pity shit but I can't just stop...???!!

When I feel down, I feel that no one can relate to me. I know the world has more shit out there. This is almost as tight as it can stretch. I need to fight this. I know I can...just not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home