Saturday, September 10, 2005

I can't believe it!

Today has got to be the best day of the month for September.

I think me and yen must have used the whole month's magic lucky card today. Went in to work. I made effort. I woke up early today. I even left without wing. Ran to 293. Jumped off, ran to 969. Jam. Late. Got off the bus, got to work the same time as yesterday. Went in with a heavy heart. I totally did not need a spoonful of sarcasm in the morning. Headed to production and started pasting the forms for CCA. After a while, boss stepped in. She told us to send the entries down instead. So we could have lunch there too.

Did I hear wrongly? Huh? What GRACE!!! Anyway both of us didn't show much enthusiasm but straight away had this psychic vibe to yen. YAY!!! Almost instant, I called wing. This meant that we can finally have lunch together!! OMG. Called kal too. We were elated. (please ignore our over-hyped reaction. We hardly see the light of the day.) Boss also told us to carry on with research after lunch at town. HUH? AGAIN??WHAT?? WOOHOO!!

32, Pekin Street.

Hot, humid...Couldn't find the place. Met up with wing. He also had stuff to submit for CCA...stress...no chance liao...

Met Kal, had lunch. Headed down to town. Went to kino. Yen went gaga over her Nara calendar. Wanted to get one too but had tight purse strings la..

I managed to duck from shoes, shorts, belt, necklace. Who would have expect me to fail from my weakness. I saw a tee. It's Geneviene Gauckler by 2K. I've been wanting to buy this tee for the longest time and here it was, in my face! BUY!!! Sigh...so much for my strong will. But I cannot turn this down. *Ching Ching!

After walking for the whole day, it was time to go home. I was so tired. My back really hurt!! Couldn't reseit taking a cab home. Oh well...

That was definitely a *SSLL Friday. What a great way to enter the weekend!

*SSLL means shun shun li li...chinese for a smooth journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home