Happy birthday to me....
Today I came to life so many years ago. I used to think that it will be quite a sucky bday I will have this year. To my surprise, it wasn't so bad. I came to realise that there are still many people out there who cares.
I received quite a few nice gifts so far. My mother bought me a pair of nike dunks. I chose the pair myself. Rather loud. Only suited for certain occassions...heehee. Yen and jon gave me THE Placebo DVD I wanted to get but felt it was too expensive. Now that was a delightful surprise!! Wing saboed himself in telling me what he bought for me...(hee...) Goldfrapp and the Tears. Listening to it while writing this entry. NICE. ALthough he did promise that this present is only to sustain for the period from now to HK. My aunts gave me 'open' presents. So I can decide what I want to buy with it. My boss teamed up with yen and bought some cakes from Bakerzin. It isn't the typical birthday cake celebration, but the gesture was felt.
Took the day off today. Wanted to sleep in but I received about 7 sms from 7.20am to 10.30am. Woke me up. Contemplating whether anot to meet my friends tonight. So far, this birthday is just pretty normal. Maybe I shouldn't expect too much. As the years go by, so should the zest.
Oh well...lazing off.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home