A Day of my life...
A beautiful morning. A passing shower. All there is to it.
On the way, my ipod greeted me once again. I could finally choose songs!! It's been a while since I saw that familiar apple logo. I wonder how long it will stay this time. The trick is to make sure that my ipod is fully clothed in moist atmospheres. After that drowning incident, it's miraculous it is still working. This I am really thankful.
Announcement: As of today, yen is known as Nara.
Friday. Last day of the working week. Mood's not too bad. Everything seemed deem and proper. Supposed to go to this fashion catwalk with wing and his colleagues, only to realise that the boss forgot the date and the event was next week. Then came the dark cloud. While me and nara were BUSY preparing our mock-ups, we were tasked to be immediate copy-editors. I'm not saying that my english is really fantastic but after reading what we had to edit, I'm glad I know what I know. My goodness!!! We were quite amused and shocked at the same time. I am really thankful that apple came up with the dictionary widget. Some people just refuse to pick up the thesaurus and read. But then again, I don't think she reads so, hmmm...
Anyway, we managed to skim through the day and it was finally 530pm. I was finishing up a stupid project and nara suddenly turned to me with fear on her face. She said she was afraid the "weird" one is around. I assured her that nothing would happen. With just another 10mins to go, we prayed under our breaths that nothing drastic would happen to take away our moment's peace. Then came the voice. She started complaining to us about how busy...blah blah...she is going to be this weekend. We were quite disturbed. I signal to nara that we can pack up and leave. As we were doing so, she wanted to talk to us about next week's timeline. Apparently we have to come up with some shit before wednesday for TE. We were not impressed. We continued packing and headed for the door. She was still talking. Whatever...
A overwhelming sense of relieve came over us as we stepped out. WEEKEND!!!
Went to meet wing. Wanted to eat at Central at Taka. The queue was quite bad. Forgot it was friday night. Plus there was some mooncake frenzy at the event square. People were abundance.
The new challenge I face everyday is how not to be critical to strangers. It's quite a bad habit. Almost an automatic response each time. An addiction I need to kick. I cannot relate to how people can laugh at the lamest topics. *Relax....breathe...
Tired...yawn...zzzzz
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home