The constant struggle...
*Alarm rings...
Awaken with a sigh...Another work day. The stupid interchange route is blocked with road works. I feel the tension. I know I need to loosen up. I really didn't want to be late. Thanks to the road block, I always reach work 10 mins later than usual.
Migraines are my friends lately. I always have this pain in the head just before lunch and ard 4.30pm these days. it's really excruciating. The pain moves from the back of my head to my forehead. Yen says I'm too stressed. Stress...from what? All these little tension is really taking it out on me. Even now, I feel nauseous and a slight headache.
I think I've been quite short-tempered lately. I get pissed at the smallest things. Poor wing. He's the one taking my shit all this while. Sometimes I just do stuff that I dun realise till the other party gets pissed at me too. What's wrong with me? I do not want to be a drama queen. I also hate bitching abt the same things everyday. i'm like taking the back seat right now. Chilling but can't chill. I contradict. That sucks.
Guess I really need the holiday. Badly. A recharge. A new place.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home