Back to hell...I mean work
This morning, I really dragged myself outta bed. I was so tired. On the way to work, I really slept on the bus. Nearly slept standing up. Slept on another bus.
Got to work. 930. Ok, not early but I thought was alright. Went to the kitchen.
"Why today so late?"
"Got meh?"
"Ya 930 already u know..."
"Oh...ok."
Grumble grumble...What a start. Black face...
I dun understand why she is so lazy. CCA entries just waiting to be sent there. Trust. She has no trust in us. She thinks we are not good enough for her. At least for me. She still tells yen stuff.
Why is she hiding stuff from me? I don't get it. Fuck it.
It's almost the end of the journey. With each day, I toil. The brain is suffering from anti-creativity. Migraine. Skull uneasy. Queasy. I've been having this puking feeling since monday.
At least she is not around.
The mental torture is really gross...GROSS!!! With each tear I shed, I get it back 3 times worst the next time. I blanked out. I remember the anxiety of sadness overwhelming me. I lose focus on things. Blur. Feel like there is no way out. Tight breather. Release...
Breathe...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home