Accept it! You are Stupid!
My, my. What a morning I had. Thundery skies. Looking at the time, I was rather pleased that I will not be late for work today. Feeling relaxed, I listened to concave scream to ease the journey.
Downpour. Heavy. Light. Drizzle. Heavy.
My heart was experiencing the most exciting 20mins of the morning. I forgot to bring my umbrella today. Please stop raining...
I managed to get to the bus stop. The bus came. i figured that it wasn't that bad cos all i need to do was to run up the bus. Ready, Get set, Run! Damn! Old ah pek cut my queue. That wasn't bad enough, he slipped and nearly fall...I was drenched...Wau piang...Called nara. Asked her to wait for me at the bus stop so I can hitch her brolly. Finally we got to work.
There were darker clouds inside. Black-faced.
All we want is a *SSLL day. (*shun shun li li =smooth)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home