Friday, August 26, 2005

Wrenched, wrecked, calm...

Friday, another weekend lays ahead.

Morning has broken. Broken it was. Lousy start. Became whacked. Do u have that feeling when u think so deep that you forget yourself? Recently, I seek comfort in that space. I can't really explain the exact emotion but I sometimes wonder is it normal to be so comfortable there? Thoughts fly through as if I'm at the airport. Every minute comes a thought. Thoughts start to race through my mind. Moving too fast. Can't catch up. Can't find anything to grab on to. Feel left behind. Lost it. Expressionless. Dumb-founded. Awake. Returned.

This saturday, we will be having a nice pot luck at ah nia's house. Been a while since we go there. I'm sure it will be nice. Can see her new pets. Slightly bothered by the distance but for ah nia, no problem.

Jude's BDay is approaching. Need to get that present for him. Don't really fancy September. So many other birthdays. Makes my own look wan.

Troublsome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home