What a weekend!
Bummer...Sick the while weekend. HOpe I will get well tomolo so that we can head out to catch a show with my bro.
Bad mood. Sweaty. Irritated by the slightest things. I hate this feeling!!! Really pissing me off big time! I wanna feel normal soon!!Not like i'm not taking my medicine. I really wanna get well. There are a few people I dislike in this world.
1) My aunt living with me. (She is reduntant.)
2) Disgusting old people. (thinking the world is theirs and littering all over the place.)
3) Messy young children. (Whose parents couldn't care less about them.)
4) Spoilt People. (Thinking that nothing is more important than themselves in this world.)
For anyone reading my blog today may think that I'm a petty person. For your infomation, I am in my worst mood ever today and you should thank your stars I'm not writing about you. So Fuck off if you have a problem.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home