Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What a rush!

Today is a hectic day!

This morning, wing had to leave early. Once again, I couldn't really sleep well the whole night. As I was on my way to work, Yen sms me saying that she is under the weather and won't be coming in today. Bummer...oh well, hope she gets well soon. Being sick is totally not fun at all...

I feared for my safety today. Alone, battling for survivor. On the other hand. something heavy on my mind. The holiday. I was beginning to panic. The date is pulling nearer and I have not even confirm my tickets and hotel. Asked my daddy for help. He seemed rather frustrated being the middleman. Decided to plan it myself. Didn't want to trouble him too much. Anyway, as of this morning, it's confirmed! Yes! I am defintely going to HK!! Then came the hotel part. ZUJI is definitely a good tour buddy. Their rates are rather friendly too!!

Finally. The dust is almost settled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home