What a blog is...
Blogging. The latest, coolest thing on the net. Reading it, Doing it and spreading it. I am part of this system.
Until this day, I am not aware of how many people actually reads my blog but I dun really intend to give my blog more publicity at this point. There are no fanccy layout to my blog. There are no nude/wild pictures here either. I started this as a place to hold part of my life online so if my house burns, I still have sorta a online diary to hold on to.
Wednesday. Yup, work day but I am home lazing around. I am fully aware that the reason why I am at home today is rather bad. Half of me refuses to go to work. Where the other half is sick as hell. I'm still in fluland. Oh well. I'll take it as it comes.
The whole national day holiday came and went just like that. I didn't really enjoy it one bit. Stupid Marebito movie. What a waste of money and time. 2 full days of fever n flu. Followed by a weak national day. And today.
I think the sickness went to my head this weekend. Had a squabble with wing n my family yesterday. 2 seperate issues. Cleared it up with a whole long drama that I really hated but my stupid brain had fitted a schedule for it to happen and I just went along with it. Sorry to the people who were innocent and hurt during this process.
I'm glad I didn't go to work today. I really hope that work would be a happier place to go to from tomorrow onwards. I would really try to be nicer there.
oh well...life goes on. (am distracted.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home