Sunday, August 21, 2005

Voulez Vous....ah ha!

Yesterday night me and wing to the BJORN AGAIN concert at downtown east. They are the ABBA tribute band. I kinda expected that wing will feel outta place but I really thought that it would be a great experience for him as I dun really think that he is ever into this kinda music. It was FUN! First of all, thanks to my dad, we had really great seats! Third row from the stage! BJORN was the nearest thing to ABBA we can have today. The whole atmosphere sorta brought me back to the 70's Disco era. The songs, the music, the people? Haha...We had a sporting crowd. There were alot of caucasians in the crowd dancing away to the music. I really had a great time. I think wing did enjoy himself( I hope?). This might be something to tell the younger ones in the future.

Just came back from dinner at Mercure Roxy Hotel. Mum had this voucher for some heritage buffet at the hotel. The spread is not fantastic but the taste was alright. I felt that it was a little pricey though ($26.90+++ per pax.)

Looking at the time now. It's almost time to prepare for another work day. It's another week to go through. I am definitely preparing myself for the journey that I have to take soon. Today, I really have a sense of happiness in me. I actually feel alright for work tomorrow. That's good. A good way to start the week. I have this sudden urge to get out there! Yay!

I'm thankful to all the good people and things around me. Positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home