Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday blues

Today feels so monday. Woke up this morning remininding myself that it was yet another workday. Crawled outta my bed...woke wing up. Was rather refreshed.

1120am. A storm was brewing in the skies...Yen suggested that we should buy lunch early. While running outta the house, rain started to pour. Yen ran with one side blocked with her umbrella and didn't see a car turning into the petrol kiosk. WOAH! YEN!!!! She was nearly, just this close, from being run over. I could see the weird expression on the driver's face.

After pruchasing lunch, water just tore a hole in the sky and it poured. I was like putting my coin pouch into my pocket and suddenly, I couldn't find the office key. I panicked. It was yen's key and I really didn't wan to get blamed and nagged at. In the horrid downpour I traced my steps, frantically looking amongst the grass for the key. Reaching the stairway, yen and I stood in the rain, desperately thinking of an excuse, my clever brain told me that we should throw away the plastic bag and held the food in our hands, and called out for agnes to help us open the door. The food was boiling soup and I sorta scalded my hands.

At the office door.

It worked! She didn't even suspect that we were acting weird. Of course yen couldn't tell lies(principle) so I said everything. After lunch, I was like thinking how to replace yen's key. Although we got throught that ordeal but it was still a problem. The next thing I knew, the key dropped out of my pocket as I stood up!! Woah. Talk about twist of events...

Anyway, back to work la...so boring. Can't wait to meet maytian for gym. And of cos wing too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home