Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Time crawls like a baby...

Today me and yen had come to a conclusion. We think time crawls when our boss is in and zooms past us when she is not. When she goes out for appointment and meetings, we will have a easier time getting through the day.

Another point comes to my mind. Please do NOT gossip behind a good friend's back. The world is round. You may think that we dunno but we do. We are not that stupid. It's worse when u are not really popular, and u act like you are, you are the stupid one. We all have mouths. You can never be too sure especially when you are the stupid one. Sigh...(not good enough for your friendship is it?)

Life is certainly a learning journey for me. Be it knowledge or getting to know people better, it has defintely told me that there so many different types of people out there. Most of the times we just close our eyes to some stupid people and let things be. I dun really see the need to make a person's life so wrenched. They will get their desserts either way. Even when I'm at my most pissed, I will always try to maintain my best composure. (I really try, ok?)

Between friends and foe, we all have our time on this earth. i hate foes.(Maybe only one) I seek closure. I hope that one day things will be better. Time lets you see stuff way beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home