A simple reunion...
Yesterday I finally met up with my 'ol good friend, Wei. It was pretty amazing how when we met, we just talked as if we didn't lose contact at all. Really brought me back to 7 years ago when we will occasionally skip our music classes just to get a little time off our boring sec school days. But I must admit that we are more mature now. We updated each other on stuff that we sorta miss out this 7 years...It was fun...Spend about 3.5 hours talking n talking...heehee
On another page, how do u say no without hurting the other party? I'm in a dilenma. I'm not trying to condemn the person but there are times when I find it really hard to say no. Maybe the friendship is dear to me. As much as we have different opinions about stuff sometimes, I dun have to hate that person...I dun want to...That is why sometimes I end up doing things that I am really reluctant to do. But I just can't help it sometimes...I do admit I can be critical at times. Extreme even. But I hate to hurt my friends' feelings. Sigh...Wing said once that I care too much. But I guess that's how I value friendship. Sometimes to the extend of my own happiness.
*frown...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home