Monday, August 29, 2005

Second Chance

There is this huge campaign going on in Singapore now. "Tie a yellow ribbon". This is about giving a second chance to all the ex-convicts stepping out to society after their sentence.

We shouldn't judge people. It's pretty hard not to. I mean it irks me when people dun already apprreciate what they have, but choose to abuse it. Not only they hurt people around them, but their loved ones as well. Well some are ready to change for the better, others live in denial still.

People in denial. Why don't they understand? They are blinded by their own 'self-confidence'. "Oooo...I'm so smart, I'm so special, I look good, I've got great taste..." oh please.

If you are talented, pretty, smart, u tend to be more modest. I dun understand why some people just dun get it. If you are not smart, dun act like you are. It's not only frustrating for people, it will make u look like an ass.

I dun think I'm smart, pretty, and have super good taste. I would like to help people in denial. I seem critical but only to strangers. I believe I am a good friend. At least I do all I can help a friend if it is within my means. So people who are in denial, please wake up. Dun be a parasite to the society. Wise-up and you can still have some friends.

Whinning is not an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home