Nothing like a pleasant evening...
Ah...Today was a great day. Spent half the day almost doing nothing. Listen to a troubled soul. Work a little. Had a wonderful dinner with family. The thought of tomolo thrills me a little.
Well, the cat won't be around again. A special dinner arrangement with group of nice friends. It will be a wonderful thursday.
However, as things are almost perfect this week, I am really hoping and praying that next week will be good too. Me and yen agrees that towards the end of the month, there comes the gold rush.
Ever since wing started work, I know he is much happier these days. Although it is rather hard to catch him on the weekdays. Somewhat like his NS days, but better cos at least I still get to see him everyday. I'm glad that he is enjoying what he is doing. I know it can be hard on him on some days but this is ya pie and you have to eat it.
Me? Hmm..not too sure. Going through this stage where things are a little stagnant. Seems like everyone is getting on right in their lives. (which is a good thing.)(Even may and adrian. Ad set up his own studio in aussie! Congrats! heehee...means we can still catch them there!) I'm not really in denial yet. I still know what is going on and dun really want to change things just yet. At the back of my head, I have already made up my mind of what I want. Through space and time will I see where I am heading for. I will still nag about my job and my direction now, but I am sure things will work out in the end. I have absolutely no intention to rely on my parents.(I will NOT!) I do not ever want to be a liability.(esp. I am still young and well.) Maybe all I need is one BIG push. A wind that blows my sail in the right direction.
Ambition, Passion, I have.
Time, direction, I'm not sure just yet.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home