Monotonous life
Dull day. Finished a photo for ah kim yesterday.
I think I'm in this phase where nothing seems interesting these days. I just feel....very drained. I think I think need a break. Am so looking forward to out holiday. I detest going to work.
Yesterday when we were at the photo shoot, we met an art director named andy. He's a freelancer at the mo. When he asked where me and ed was from, he was impressed by ed's company but have never heard of mine. I can't deny I'm a little affected by that. Not that I'm am jealous or something, but I think I need to consider which direction I'm heading in my career.
I really dun wan to sound winey and stuff. I really want to move outta this phase!!! HELP ME OUT HERE PLEASE!!! I think I'm affected with the bad weekend. I'll psyche myself outta it. Time will bring me to my senses.
I didn't meet yen today. I needed a break from all these. I just needed to be alone. REST. LOTS OF IT!!!
Tomolo's another work day. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home