The long road to recovery
Didn't sleep well at all last night. Wing told me to take in plenty of water. With each dozing off, I had no choice but to use my mouth to breathe as my nose was totally clogged up.
2am. Woke up feeling hot as hell. Took alot of water. Felt the sharp pain at the side of my throat. Dry land ahead. Forced myself back to sleep.
3am. Looked at the time. Hot sensation all over. Started to shiver. Damn. Fever attack. So so cold. Luckily I have told wing to turn off the air-con. I struggled outta bed and woke wing up to help me with my medication. (I hopeless at pill-taking.) Took me a good half an hour to complete the whole process.
4am. Just when I was ready to turn in again, I was rather worried that jude had gotten my germs and that he might also be running a fever too. I went to his room and took his temperature. 35.2. Weird boy. Below the average. Oh well...
6am. Saw a little of the sky through the curtains out of my window. Still rather dark.
7am. Saw the sky colour. Didn't look too good. Rain was in the cards. Started to pespire. Woah! I tot I peed in the bed. But it was my sweat. Force myself to sleep again.
10am. Jude came home. Rang the bell. Struggled out of the bed.
My throat didn't hurt too much. As we decided of where to go for lunch, I realised that I had forgotten to book tickets for Willy Wonka. Damn. Movie is postponed till tomolo.
Went to McD for lunch. Bad idea. No appetite.
Met mum. Hated everyone on the way there....Disgusting was the word to describe them. There was this indonesian lady wearing some thick padded bra, forcing her boobs to almost ooze out and an ultra-tight spaghetti strap top. When she sat down, Fat.
Mum made delicious green curry. Wing ate reluctantly. (Thai food = nemesis)
Hope I will get well tomolo.
*drowsy. Medicine kicking in....*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home