Friday, August 05, 2005

Good and Bad

Today is Friday! The day I have been waiting for...Another bonus, Boss went out so won't be around! Woohoo!

Bad side. Falling ill...Sigh. Sore Throat and Slight flu. Sharp pain at back of head. With all this irritations, I really feel tired and strained. However, i really didn't want to waste a good weekend...I try my best to catch a show later. (Scary.....Hungry Ghost Festival Starts Today.)

This morning on the way to work, while waiting for the bus, I saw beside a butch at the bus stop. The first thing I noticed about her is that she was actually quite pretty. I really don't get it when pretty girls dress up as guys head on. Quite Sad. Anyway, She was smoking a hand-wrapped ciggy. Fortunately I didn't have to move as there was a big space between us. The next action she did was gross! Out of every puff she took, she spit out some stuff thereafter. EEEEEWWWWW!!!! So disgusting!!! i stood up and went behind. Feel sad for her. So pathetic. I remember my smoker friend telling me when people do that, they are obviously not liking the 'taste' of the ciggy. Then why put themselves through this torture?? I really don't get it. Is not like smoking is cool or something. Really spoils the image of the people. At least to me.

Anyway, I hope that a certain friend of mine would also stop social smoking. So much for hating smoke and stuff. The irony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home