FREEEAKING IDIOTS!!!
This morning was not smooth at all...First of all, the stooooopid Xerox refuse to print from my station. After it decided, the colours were wrong. Then the stupid starhub guy had to come at 10am. (not really his fault but the retards arranged it so.) Boss then say let go so ok lor. Just then I caught a glimmer in her eye.
Not long after, she told me to continue looking for some pictures for another job. I REALLY DETEST and DESPISE client!!! They are a bunch of fucking slow cheap retards. A beautiful story of phoenix and dragons and all they can(choose to) afford is a peanut! GROSS people. Cheap BAstards!!! I felt so Frustrated!!! SO stupid u know??
I believe everything happens for a reason. This lesson I am taking now is rather hard to comprehen. I'm not giving it up without a fight. I need to know clearly that I should be out there. I'm a step out. Almost there....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home