Thursday, August 25, 2005

CCA

Over the week, after visiting a webby with wing, I was rather determined to join a design competition. I know the odds of winning are really bleak, but I just thought that I should try. So, I told yen my plan, asking her to prepare something that we did recently for entry. The cost for taking part per entry is $170. It is steep. I asked yen for her opinion on whether our boss will pay for our submission. She said chances are slim la... and if we want to, must ask on a good day.

Today is the day. During tea, I couldn't take it anymore so I shot her with the question. To my surprise, not only did she say yes, she was supportive! WOOHOO! That means I will still get to join and not pay for it! Quite exciting!

CCA, here I come. (cross my fingers.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home