Best day of the week!
My IPOD came back to life!
It's funny. Every morning I wake, I will take a look at my ipod laying lifeless on the table after a fatal water drowning incident. We really tried to revive it but it was declared dead. I was really hoping that maybe one day I just tried turning it on and it will function as per normal again. Strangely, I just told ed to try anyway. He said that every morning he would think that maybe my ipod will work too. So we plugged it in to power. Just then, the familiar apple logo appeared. I was 'woah....cannot be...'. And my ipod came back to life!!!! WOOHOO!!! Just when I tot it was helpless, plus all the data is still intact...OK...there is a huge scar on it's side and the LCD isn't as perfect la..but what the hey, I dun have to buy another one for now...haha...The familiar music...ooooooo...ahhhhhh...
(plus my boss is out the whole day so yen and I are enjoying the peace and quiet...goodie goodie goodie)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home