Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The withering flower

Of late, I been experiencing turbulence in my life. Not only at work, my whole self n well-being seems to be in turmoil. Funny I can say this now. Sometimes i wonder if it is me myself who screwed up in the first place. There are emotions inside of me that I hide, not wanting to face the problems that surface after that. I think I scare the people around me with my so-called emotional displeasure.

At times, I really think I piss the people around me off. I have such "high" standards of life sometimes it really irks me too. When I am upset, the whole bag of bad emotions just seem to pour out of nowhere and I 'm like sitting at the edge of the bridge...

I know now and then people go through parts of their lives where things just seems helpless...

I just need to get thru this period...staggering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home