A week of hell...I hope not
Tomorrow's another work week. Sigh. Armed with a heavy heart. Envious of wing for not working tomorrow. I really hope that everything will go well for me and yen. It's so depressing just thinking abt it. Seeing the no-life face...ARGH! Hell week means no time to work out and meet up with friends. And most of all not able to spend normal time with my family and wing.
Saw Shaun from concave scream yesterday night at HMV. SO cute...memories...hahaha I think there is something abt guys that look like girls i'm attracted to. Well, sorta. (hi Hyde san!)
Earlier Saturday evening, I met up with MWTBDLTR at newton. What a feast! Spending that dinner together really just draws back memories! Only people missing was May n Ah ter.
I have come to realise that no one in this life is indispensible. The hardest part of departure is letting go. After a while, time just fills the space in between 2 parties that have been seperated. I can say this now because we parted on a good page. If it weren't, the grudge will be too hard to bear.
Oh well...going to bed soon. It will be a cool week! Friday is pay day! (woohoo!) Hongkong Here we come!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home