Thursday, July 21, 2005

Psycho Parasite Bitch

I can't believe how people can be fake and pretentious to an extend that she is in denial that the people around her can just forget what an ass she was.

The great pretender at work!! Seriously, yesterday yen and I sorta lost a friend...in a way. We concluded that she is unhappy at the fact that we normal people, have lives after work. Maybe she feels like we are not well utilised as we are on her payroll.

Bitch talk...

On the radio there was an ad introducing Singapore's most famous female blogger.

"Hi I'm ......, professional blogger...A blogger is a person who keeps an online diary." (radio was loud today, trust me)

I was just telling yen who the blogger is...blah...

"WHAT IS A BLOGGER?"
I'm like....u deaf ah? yen gave me the annoyed look...dumb or deaf?

PISSED!!!!

AIyo....please gimme the strength to carry on the day well...PLEASE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home