Thursday, July 28, 2005

The moment is nearing

I think I might have the best tolerance level when it comes to my boss. She is really testing the limit for me and yen. Had a nightmare yesterday night. I dreamt that we were asked to work on sunday and we couldn't take off for the national day holiday. I woke up a few times. Insonmia. Every morning of this week, yen and me will bring a heavy heart to work. I really dunno what stunt she will pull next.

There are times when she is also an angel and a good friend. But it just doesn't justify how she is treating us recently. I really think she is a little schizo.

Morning : "If you can't finish the design, just do the white mock-up."
Afternoon : "Be prepared to work on the weekend this week."

Wau Lau...Really cracking us up. We have a life you know. Just because your home is in you office, that doesn't mean we will become production workers man. It's after all not stated in our appointment letter. Hire some other people man. Looking back, we have really contributed a lot for this company. If not for us, where on earth will she be able to get so many contacts for other projects? I really hope things will start to lighten up.

I really hope to clear this stupid project at hand and those stupid clients will just make up their mini minds. I really wish for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home