Saturday, July 30, 2005

It looks like we've made it...

Another week has ended...We've MADE IT!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!

You have absolutely no idea how relief I am now...The burden on my shoulder is finally lifted. I shan't really go into details of what happened today. Yen's computer was fucked...can't print...I couldn't leave her like that. So we really speed up and cram like we never cram before.

I really wanna find some part of me to let go of my grudges against my boss. This job has really put my patience to the test. I not desperate for the job but I really think of it as a favour for a friend. If she pushes me too far (quite near), this thing will just snap! I really hope that someone can enlighten her soon!!!

p.s. sarcasm to us is like eating ice cream with curry. Adverse Reaction.

Oh well, it is the weekend! Sonic Fest tomolo, Photo shoot on sunday. Busy weekend...

I really hope that next week will be a better one...IG'sG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home