The Longest time...
Part 1:
Last weekend, I had one of the weirdest BBQ/ Bday celebration ever. It was at work. I sworn off staying in a landed house ever. I think she has the weirdest lifestyle. (maybe there is nothing there to begin with.) On my bday, it is usual practice to celebrate it normally at least 3 times. With family, friends & JAWs. Her bday was like 4 frens and family. 4 frens, 2 being co-workers. So exciting. I was partially draggin me n wing there. Luckily I was a little late. I had no intention of being a maid. The real party really started when we went off to meet Maytian n wing's frens. Phew...
Another classic example of dylexia on thursday. "Is everyday one word or two?" WOW...what a qns. Nearly died laughing but frown at the notion. Sigh...so smart...
A: "War of the worlds cool to watch..."
B: "Er, I don't really like Tom Cruise and period movies."
A: "Ok, so what type of movies do you like?"
(Wait. Awkward silence....20sec...50sec)
A: "Action? Comedy? Cartoons?"
B: ".......dunno la..."
(So much for being a critic when B hardly watch anything at all. Peeved...whatever.)
Part 2:
Just came back from dinner n movie.
This week has been really hectic. First, me n yen really planned how our schedule will go. We were cruising thru it when the "wise" one dropped it on us. Looking forward to next week. I'll be taking a short break!! YAY! The "wise" also has the most serious form of bad memory. With that kind of memory, no student will ever get punished for not remembering to finish their homework.
Everytime we are going through this 'deja vu', the magical telepathy power between me and yen ignites...Amazing.
I could bitch all day...I can't believe it..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home