Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Life like that

It's been a rough 5 months. For a while I was really reluctant to read or write any blogs. Today I seek comfort in pouring my heart out.

Chameleon. I think in 3 months, i changed my hair style and colour 3 times. Ash, brown, red are the 3 colours tried and tested...what's next...think i should rest for a while and concentrate on something else for a while.

Bitch. Life's a bitch when everyone becomes a bitch. Momo is a bitch tat my boss bought. Small and cuddly. Recently she become a high-pitched barking, attention-freaking bitch. Bites at sight. BITES. Despise the lack of discipline but it's not the bitch's fault.

Reprimanded. I tasted a great deal of office politics. Ever since there is someone else to share my woe with, the boss has been weird. Shouted at me one morning. Dunno what triggered that. Was rather disheartening. The grass is always greener on the other side. When threatened, just give the 'LL' face and not talk back. Plots revenge if dispute not settled.

No Life. It's sad when everyone around you knows that you do not have a life. That's really a waste of life. Of cos I'm not referring to myself. I'm pretty sure I've a interesting life. I know how to experience life. I do not conform to laziness. I do not not bath. I do not not spoil the ones I love. I do not not think I am so damn smart when I'm not. I do not despise people from neighbourhood schools. I try to solve problems and let the problems control me. I know how to spell basic stuff and know my grammer.

Challenge. The aim of the upcoming months is to save, save, save. Disney, here i come!!

Positivity. Stay focused. Be happy. Stop spending excess money.

Period. For now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home