It's a bright, bright sunshine day!
Things happened for a reason. Even when I am at the lowest point, things will lighten up somehow. This comes with a great feeling.
I personally thought it was going to be a normal, "nothing was going to happen" weekend. I ended up having a wonderful saturday with ed, jude and another jude. (hee.)
Sunday was rather drag. I couldn't get anything I want. Nothing seems to be going right. Bothered by every single person around. Rivers started to flow. It seemed somehow that everything was going smoothly. At the 11th hour, got a pair of long-awaited birkenstocks (my fav colour at the mo, green), headed home to see my country took home the tiger cup, got a header in the finance department (the old man stroke lottery), took a warm bath, lighten everyone up, and felt wonderful!
If there is a higher being, I am glad I am under the light. Hope the light shines for a long good time. Cheers!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home