Wednesday, November 24, 2004

weird happenings

These days it seems that something is happening to everyone I know.

People are going through depression stages of their lives. So much that it makes me think whether i really know them?

It could be the strangest reasons! I think the weather these days are really wicked. Blasting freaking hot sun in my face every morning and cold wet afternoons...talk about extreme.

Yesterday I had a nasty episode. I hate slamming phones. So I tried my very very very best to not ever attempt it. I've been cleared for a long time. But yesterday i was slammed. Sad...Frustrated. Threw my mood away.

Knowing that the other party only resloved to this becos the other party was pissed too. I let it slide. I know nothing good will come out of it. I'm just sorry this whole shit happened.

Hope the rest of the week will be good. esp the weekend! Its finally here...!! Nov 28...heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home