Sexy buns
Today was such a nice day to sleep in...lazy...zzz! Anyway, the sun was blazing right to my eyes...Nothing better than arriving at work on time...
Monday blues...Stress settling in...Work overloading...
Lunch, not hungry. Bored. Tama-Ninja left his baby...It's now a girl...right to the 3rd Generation...dunno how long i'm gonna keep this up...
YAH! Work time is over! Uncle Jimmy left me at Paya Lebar.
6:45pm...Felt so satay. Wanted to get some for me bro. Alighted at Bedok...Nostalgic. The Hassle at the food centre at the interchange. Endless choices of food. Despite the whole "dirty" hawker thing, I actually kinda miss the food.
Sigh, Life...cherish wat u have and u won't regret it.
Satay...*drool....* Damn! Wait a minute! What do I see? Wow! MR Speedo! He walked passed me and gave me a look! Ewww...
Red tight singlet, butt-tight speedo shorts....*shivers* I swear I could see his...!!! Anyway, he left, and almost immediately all the hawker aunties gathered to gossip! HA!
Got my satay, got a cab and headed home...Was happy to have dinner with my people. Nice warm family love....Satay was sweet!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home