Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Match-Make: It happens

Last weekend was tight!

After work on Friday, met up with Maytian for a little shopping and dinner. Shortly, met up with Joey and Wing for a movie....followed by karaoke all the way till 5am...

Woke up at 10am on Saturday...Travelled to Bugis to meet wing's cousin. Hang at home...Slow and easy...

Sunday came. Bought THUG 2 and had the most nostalgic and wonderful dinner at Chin Chin...Hainanese cusine...*drool*

I just feel that people should not grow old alone...It's probably one of the worst feeling on earth. I for one would never abandone my loved one. What's the point of having all the wealth in the world but no one to spend it with...and what's eating a simple fare with your loved one adored with smiles and interaction?

Sigh...monday...work again...the whole usual routine...Sigh...I think the next 2 weeks are going to be hell for me.

(am still waiting impatiently for my emily tees....can't wait!!!!!)
((need to lose more weight...))
(((should stop reminding myself)))
((((running out of brackets...))))


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home