Sunday, October 03, 2004

Holy moly!

Over the weekend, quite a lot went on.

Friday met up with some of the BI-AD people for Dinner at marche. The Caesar Salad was so good!!! Waffles with banana was the most excellent desert. Steph even gave me the most humongous bag of cheetos! It was like the size of my pillow!! Had some coffee and met up with wing.

Saturday started at 1130pm. Planned the evening for a show. Our resident Khaki couldn't make it. Met up with Kal and Joe. Resident Evil 2 was a'right. Needed more details in the fight scenes i thought. Food was at Pasta mania...Bought this stuuuupid Tako pachi at PS...Had the most Stuuuuupid Atitude..

eg.
"I would like a double cheese."
"No more."
"What's left?"
"The others."
"The others are?"
"Watever's that's left?!"
"......"

Hated those "think-I've-got-a-big-crotch" people. Yes...The coloured ones.
Like so inconsiderate. All scattered all over the train...talking like they know what they are talking about...what the fuck?? They are all just a pile of useless trash man. They can be so irritating. And this does not represent my resentment for them.

Sunday started at 12pm. Lunch. The same old sequence week after week after week. It had become a habit that no one bother to break and really cares to. I guess the best part of lunch was the end of it. Was a little sad to see Dee working so early in the morning. Knows he's stresss...Damn those ga-ment personels...They dun give a shit so long they bring a huge paycheck home. Innocent people are at stake.

Tama is also in it's 3rd generation. Wonder what it's gonna look like next...

Hang on tight there! I hope I won't turn out to be some life-hater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home