Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The beginning

"We've only just begun..."
The perils of growing up in this materialistic society...Did u really think I would bore you with this shit?
Let me begin again...The beginning of this week was really taxing. It all started with a sms on sat last week. And one name...Caesar. That was a rottweiler. My mood was trashed up, preparing myself to battle. I stumbled to the gate. Saw a black/brown in a chain-like neck collar. Scary. Blank Stares sends shudders down spine. Went thru gates. Safe. Next thing I knew, it was deported...Phew...Lucky monday despite monday.

I totally believe in horoscopic characteristics. After so many tests and experiments, it has set a stereotype in me. Prove me otherwise ok? The following results is just coincidence. Geminis - indecisive, hot-tempered, naggy, forgetful, depandant. More to be founded in the following blogs.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home